Free Shipping on All Orders of $50 or more. Shop Now

Shopping Cart

0

Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop
Chocolate With Dates, Healthier more Satisfying

Who hasn't eaten a whole box of chocolates in one sitting and felt immediate regret and shame afterwards? Unfortunately, as easy as it is to go down, it can really mess your body up. What if there was such a thing as healthier  chocolate, so you didn't have to adhere so strictly to the rule of moderation, while still getting that delectably sweet taste? The good news is there are chocolate dates that more than satisfy that sugar craving! Let’s take a look at traditional chocolates vs. some of our Dateolate chocolate date options!

Dateolate's delicious date chocolates are 90% date paste and the other 10% is an authentic dark/white chocolate coating. They're so incredibly satisfying for the chocolate lovers out there.

Also this delectable chocolate loaded with antioxidants that actually supports digestive health and helps moderate blood sugar levels.

Traditional Chocolates

Whether we're looking at white chocolate or dark chocolate, one thing is for sure - the deliciousness of chocolate should be an occasional treat at most. This is because it contains a lot more harmful content than beneficial content, contrary to some popular myths.

Health

What tastes great, is high in potassium, supplies slow-released sugars, and is packed with essential nutrients?  It is true Dateolate is a good source of fiber, protein, minerals including magnesium, manganese, selenium, and zinc. But surprisingly also true, is they satisfy even the most discerning sugar-lover’s palette! 

 

Energy

Sugar... It is delicious... there’s no denying it and many crave it.  But there is a delicious treat that’s just as satisfying and with positive health benefits. It is natural sweets "fruit dates".

The human brain is made up of a dense network of neurons, or nerve cells, which are constantly active — even during sleep. To obtain the energy needed to sustain this activity, the brain depends on a continuous supply of glucose from the bloodstream. A healthy diet should provide 45-60% of total energy from carbohydrates.1 A normal weight adult requires 200 g of glucose per day, two-thirds of which (about 130 g) is specifically needed by the brain to cover its glucose needs.

Reference:
https://www.eufic.org/en/whats-in-food/article/glucose-and-mental-performance#:~:text=The%20energy%20needs%20of%20the%20brain&text=A%20normal%20weight%20adult%20requires,low%20%E2%80%94%20such%20as%20during%20starvation.

 

Dateolate

These chocolate date treats are a great alternative to traditional chocolates without sacrificing flavor or texture. They're really the full package and they're revolutionizing the cacao market.

Beyond being ultra-high in polyphenols and nutrients like potassium, iron, and fiber, each piece (0.70oz) is only 40 calories. Chocolated Dates are healthier and more satisfying.

The interior is luscious date paste, with no added sugars. It's then coated with either white or dark chocolate, making up a fine chocolatey outer crunch. A piece contains even less sugar and calories than traditionally  chocolate, making it healthier  and most delicious guilt-free delicious chocolate around.

Ironically, though you can really dive into a box of these babies, they actually contain high enough fiber and protein to give you that 'full' feeling without taking on a heavy amount of food. Along with that, they're also better at delivering sustainable energy to your body so you don't have a dramatic energy crash, and instead experience a consistent boost all day long.

These cute floral-themed chocolate  come packed in a modest-sized tray, typically containing around fifteen decadent blossoms. They make a great and satisfying snack and the perfect gift for that special someone in your life - or really anyone with a sweet tooth who deserves to treat themselves!

This uniquely reimagined  chocolate is the perfect alternative sweet .Get a chocolate that’s healthier and more satisfying!

Give our delicious date treats a try!

Tags :